Face Primer essential barrier is the type of cosmetic product that is used underneath the base makeup. This is basically the first step of makeup after skin prep. We also know primer as photoshop in the makeup world.
Primers help to hold all the other makeup products on the face for the whole day, it basically creates a barrier between the product and your skin. Moreover applying primer can really make a difference.
Primers can be different types according to your skin types and concerns:
- Mattifying face primer: Best for people with oily skin.
- Hydrating primer: Ideal for people with dry skin.
- Colour-correcting primers: The colour of colour correcting primers is designed to counteract underlying skin tones.
- Blurring Primer: Helps to blur pores, fine lines and also wrinkles.
- Eyeshadow primer: Eyeshadow primer is used underneath the eyeshadow to nourish and smoothen the eyelid, make the eyeshadow pop and to hold it for the rest of the day.
- Mascara primer: We apply Mascara Primer to hold the mascara and give the eyelashes volume and length.
- Lip primer: Lip Primer keeps the lips nourished and hydrated and also makes the lipstick long lasting.
- Nail primer: Nail Primer can give your nails a smooth base coat and also helps the polish adhere evenly.
How to apply Face Primer Essential Barrier
After preparing your face and applying moisturizer you should wait for a while. Then start from the center of your face, apply just a light layer of primer, dabbing it in with your fingers or you can also use a beauty blender.
Allow the primer to dry for a few minutes before the application of the foundation. The key is to make sure the primer you select complements your foundation.
Guerniss Face Primer Essential Barrier
Guerniss gold series primer is one of the best primers for all types of skin. It comes with a colour correcting component and hides the imperfection. Besides it helps to create a smooth base for the makeup.
It has two shades
- G20- purple- Purple helps to cancel out the uneven skin tone and yellow patches
- G-30 green- Green helps to cancel out the redness that occurs from acne, rosacea etc.
Key Claims & Benefits:
- Works as an emollient and a humectant.
- Helps retain skin moisture and creates a barrier on the skin.
- Prevents dryness and irritation.
- Lock the makeup with zero crack.
- Face Primer Essential Barrier Holds the makeup and also keeps it long lasting whole day
There are no reviews yet.